What if I maxed out my 2014 RRSP contributions?

Not to worry, you can assign it to the 2015 tax year.



Online only.


Updated on Jan. 13, 2015.

Yes, contributions made in the first two months of the year can be declared for either tax year. If you don’t want the contribution included on your 2014 tax return, just wait and include the amount you deposited on your tax return for 2015.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *